Store Assistant (Fixed Term)
£9.55 an hour – Contract
At Aldi, you’ll never find yourself bored and twiddling your thumbs on the till as a Store Assistant. In fact, time will fly by.
You’ll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products. And, of course, you’ll always provide excellent customer service by attending to customer needs in a prompt and friendly way. It’s a fast-paced environment, and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make their store a success – and gets on with doing it. There’s a real family feel here, and we all pitch in as part of a close-knit team.
Details | Aldi (vacancy-filler.co.uk)
Retail Customer Advisor (Hanley Potteries) – 12 hours
We’re recruiting for a 12-hour vacancy in our Hanley Potteries Three Store.
Why choose Three?
We want to be leaders and experts in new mobile, but we need to attract, retain, and engage our workforce. Are you up for the challenge?
Right now, we’re looking for a cool, friendly, ambitious individual to join our award-winning Retail team.
We can offer you this…
£X per hour, and on-target earnings of £X per hour
A brand-new smartphone on an Unlimited data plan
On-target bonus of 25%, paid out monthly based on your store’s performance
Individual bonus accelerators for high performers
Great discounts with our Perks at Work scheme
Flexible working hours/shifts
Great training courses and career development opportunities
At Three, our vision is better connectivity every day, for every customer.
Understanding each customer and their needs
Setting the bar on coverage, reliability, and customer care
Solving queries for customer quickly
Providing amazing experiences that make people feel good
To achieve this, we need people who are customer focused. People who go beyond the expected and work as one team. People who can wow our customers. Showing them how technology can elevate everyday moments into something truly special.
Sound like you? Apply to join our award-winning Retail team today.
- Offer solutions to customers with general mobile or network queries (we’ll teach you how to answer these!)
- Drive our customer experience by engaging in great conversations with customers and ensuring they leave our stores happy.
- Matching our products and services to our customer’s needs and selling them our amazing state of the art products and services.
- Achieving personal and store KPI’s
- You may be asked to work evenings or weekends depending on your shift work.
Retail Customer Advisor (Hanley Potteries) – 12 hours in Stoke-on-Trent at Three
Sales Assistant (Shop)
£8.91 an hour – Part-time
Are you interested in growing your career & opportunities in one of the fastest growing forecourt retailers in Ireland, the UK, AND US? From fuel to food, we offer customers a wide range of great products and the highest standards of customer service. We care deeply about the communities in which we are involved, and since 2009 Applegreen plc has raised over €2 million for its partnership charities.
We offer fantastic career opportunities, and a great deal of our promotions are internal. We as a company are constantly growing our business but it`s our people driving its success.
If you are a team player who is ambitious, hardworking and driven to succeed, then this is the job for you!
You will be responsible for delivering our shared vision for the future of retail forecourts through the highest standards of customer service.
The role will require you to ensure that the building and its amenities both inside and outside are kept to the highest of standards in terms of hygiene and cleanliness and customer service.
Your duties will consist of internal and external maintenance, keeping all seating areas clean and tidy, serving customers to high standards and supporting customers through their shop journey.
Previous experience is a plus, but don’t worry it’s not essential. If you have a positive “can do” attitude, we provide on the job training.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment you would be a great addition to our dynamic team!
Vacancy Details (octo-firstclass.co.uk)
Retail Assistant – Online Picking – The Food Warehouse
£9 an hour – Part-time, Permanent
The Food Warehouse is a point of difference in the food retail industry, and we have exciting opportunities available for Online Pickers to join our dynamic team. The position is suited to an individual with passion for doing a great job. We believe that our success comes from our colleagues, so we are looking for committed team players to help us become the best on the Highstreet when it comes to accurately and efficiently fulfilling customer online shopping orders.
As a member of our online operation, your role is to pick and pack our great quality products for our online customers as if you were shopping for yourself.
This is a job that can offer you flexibility across a variety of shift patterns, a great rate of pay, and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and connected team.
Essential criteria for this role:
- Work with efficiency, accuracy, and pace
- Take pride in your work
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Must be highly flexible to work unsociable shifts
So if you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity with one of the fastest growing UK retailers, we would like to hear from you.
Shifts can start between 1am and 6am. Please ensure you can start during these hours, before applying
On applying for the role, you will complete an online interview that will take around 20 minutes. Please be prepared to answer the five questions to the best of your ability. Good luck with your application.
Retail Assistant – Online Picking – The Food Warehouse (kallidusrecruit.com)
Retail Customer Assistant (Part-Time)
Royal Voluntary Service
£8.91 an hour – Permanent
Royal Stoke University Hospital, Stoke-on-Trent
Together we can make a real difference.
Belonging to the Royal Voluntary Service community means inspiring volunteers to support the nation’s health and wellbeing. It means tackling the most pressing social issues in a workplace full of opportunities.
Our people are a welcoming team of individuals from every background who support one another to be their best. They are also some of the country’s most compassionate and dedicated people who step forward to help make society better connected and more inclusive – where everyone can thrive.
Royal Voluntary Service hospital cafés, shops and trolleys are part of the fabric of the NHS and a real asset.
Staffed by volunteers and employees, we provide an outstanding range of healthy food choices. Our customers love the fact that the money they spend with us pays for volunteer action in hospitals and the community.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with the right skills and experience to work with us to deliver our mission – to keep people happy, healthy and connected in our communities and hospitals.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside a friendly team of employees and volunteers, as a Retail Customer Assistant, you will participate in the day-to-day running of our retail and coffee shop in the Royal Stoke University Hospital and support our retail trollies. In this busy role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional store standards
- Providing friendly, helpful, and efficient service at all times
- Operating the till and undertaking cash reconciliation
- Ensuring we comply with associated H&S and food hygiene standards policies and procedures
- Receiving incoming deliveries
- Maintaining and rotating stock as appropriate
- Assisting in regular stock checks
- Assisting in coordinating volunteers
What you will need
Working in a hospital requires a special kind of customer service. Your ability to communicate with a variety of people in a friendly and cheerful way will make a real difference to someone’s day.
To be considered as a Retail Customer Assistant, you will need to have excellent IT, customer service and communication skills as well as an organised approach and the willingness to undertake training and development.
Previous customer service and/or retail experience would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of working with volunteers and/or in the care sector. A food hygiene Level 1 (or above) certification would also be advantageous, as would stock control and reconciliation experience.
A driving license would be an advantage, as we also service a department in the Haywood hospital.
Applicants should be aware that the post will only be offered to successful candidates subject to pre-employment checks. This may include a criminal record check.
Why you should join our team
We’re proud to be in the top 25 not-for-profit organisations to work for in the UK, based on ratings from Indeed. As a valued employee at Royal Voluntary Service:
- You will receive an hourly rate of £8.91
- We will train and support you in your role
- We offer an employee assistance helpline
- We are happy to talk about flexible working
- We offer a great pension scheme
- You will receive 25 days’ annual leave (pro rata) plus paid statutory Bank Holidays
Join Royal Voluntary Service and together we can change lives, change communities and change society.
How to apply
To apply for the position of Retail Customer Assistant, please select the apply button shown to be brought through to the application process.
The closing date for this vacancy is the 23rd August 2021 with interviews scheduled for the 25th August 2021.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
This is a part-time role working 22 hours per week. This is a flexible post where two late nights and weekend work will be involved.
Here at Royal Voluntary Service, we’re committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion. We want to be a charity that’s representative of the communities we serve, which is why we strive for diversity of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective.
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We’ll be in touch directly if we need you!
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Retail Assistant, Shop Assistant, Café Assistant, Store Assistant, Sales Assistant, Retail Sales Assistant, Retail Sales Advisor, Sales Advisor, or Customer Service Assistant.
Royal Voluntary Service jobs and careers | Indeed.com
Information Administrative Assistant- job
Alton Towers Resort, Farley Ln; Alton
Stoke-on-Trent, STAFFORDSHIRE, ST10 4DB
Who We Are,
Alton Towers Resort is a front-runner in providing high quality family entertainment. Not only does the Resort have the UK’s largest theme park, but there are four premium hotels and a wealth of family activities. Whether it is performing within unique character experiences in CBeebies Land, engaging with the guests in live street theatre, presenting game shows at the hotels or performing at unique events, we are seeking experienced professionals to join our Entertainments Team!
About the Role
We are currently looking to recruit an Infor Administrative Assistant which will involveworking within the Compliance team to create tasks plans & schedule them into the Infor EAM System. Complete general administrative duties
Support the Compliance team with creating planning & assigning PM tasks via the Infor EAM System. Support the Training & Compliance team in raising Health & Safety standards within Technical ServicesTeam.
- Generate & assign all PM work orders.
- Check PPM & reactive work orders are accurately completed & report any issues to your manager.
- Create & schedule work orders.
- Copy & file documentation & upload to the People Portal.
- Update Competence matrix on a regular basis.
Training Development & Delivery
- Assist the Compliance team to train employees on the use of the Infor system within Technical Services.
- Assist in the delivery of appropriate training programmes for maintenance personnel in accordance with an established training matrix.
- Create training presentations to support engineers training.
- Use of technology to improve delivery of training.
- To develop a good working relationship with all the departments’ personnel, external contractors, suppliers, and customers.
- To continuously promote and encourage a strong health and safety ethic within the maintenance dept.
- To ensure that any potential health and safety hazards are addressed as quickly as possible and reported as necessary via your manager.
The Perks of the Job
We’re growing fast and alongside a fun and friendly environment, we offer a fabulous package and amazing prospects. Benefits include Pension, Life Assurance, discretionary company bonus, 25 days’ holiday and, of course, a Merlin Magic Pass which gives you and your friends and family free admission to all our attractions worldwide, as well as 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants and 40% discount on LEGO.
Everyone Matters at Merlin.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability, or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we’ll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.
To see more info and to apply, click here:
Stoke-On-Trent (ST3) – £9.36 Per Hour
Apply here: https://www.caterer.com/…/cat…/chartwells-job94023793…
Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4
Up to £12.50 per annum
To see more information, click here:
Keen to work either for yourself or be employed in a salon as a nail technician? Then The International School of Beauty Therapy‘s Nail Technology diploma in Crewe is for you! The course runs weekly from 14th September 2021 – 15th February, 2022. Learn how to create Insta-ready:
…and much more
You’ll learn everything you need to live the entrepreneur life you’ve always dreamed! If you have any questions, feel free to DM them for more information!
Medical Receptionist Apprentice
Dr Sushak, Dr Nayiager, Dr Mehta, Dr Young, Dr Peake
Hartshill Medical Centre are looking for a Customer Service apprentice to join their receptionist team. Their receptionists are responsible for the non-clinical care of patients when they attend the surgery and when they contact the surgery by telephone.
Closing date: 16 Aug 2021
Monday – Friday flexible 8am – 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 40.00
17 Aug 2021
6 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To provide an extensive receptionist service to General Practitioners and attached practice staff
- Process requests in person and by telephone, requests for appointments, telephone consultations and home visits, ensuring patients are directed to the appropriate healthcare professional
- Prepare referrals in line with Choose & Book processes, etc.
- Open, prioritise and distribute appropriate incoming mail
- Action all practice “tasks” and workflow comments daily in accordance with the practice policy
- Communicate with patients using all methods available including telephone, face-to-face, text messages and e-mails
- Registration of patients, both permanent, temporary and ensure information entered onto system is correct
- Update patient details to ensure correct and accurate details are held, i.e., correct address and telephone number
- Process all repeat and acute prescriptions in accordance with the practice policy and ensure appropriate details of recall requirements are actioned
- Issue correct and appropriate specimen containers and ensure the correct information is obtained and completed on return of the specimen
- Produce invoices and accept payments for all non-NHS work undertaken, i.e., private letters, medical examinations, holiday cancellation forms etc.
- Process deduction of patients and receipt of medical records for newly registered patients
- Inform patients of test results and hospital information as requested by the GP’s and input GP comments on return of results
- Liaise with hospital pathology and x-ray departments to obtain test results and consultants/secretaries for additional information required
- Act as a chaperone when required
- Raise service requests with the District Nurse
- Organise the reception and waiting areas maintaining a tidy work area and a professional appearance of patient leaflets and notice boards
- Provision of refreshments for all staff and visitors as required, loading, and emptying the dishwasher and keeping kitchen area clean & tidy
- Provide additional and administration cover during holiday/sickness leave
Requirements and prospects
- Computer competency
- Confidence to speak on the phone
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets/Excel
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised individual
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- GCSE grade A*-C (9-4) in math’s and English
- Could lead to a permanent position for the right person
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit:
About the employer
Hartshill Medical Centre is a busy doctor’s surgery based in Hartshill.
Dr Sushak, Dr Nayiager, Dr Mehta, Dr Young, Dr Peake
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in math’s & English (if applicable)
Customer service practitioner
Medical Receptionist Apprentice – Find an apprenticeship (findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk)