Iceland2,196 reviews – Longton
£9 an hour – Part-time, Permanent
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference.
We are now recruiting for a Cleaner to join our Iceland family. As a Cleaner, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
It is important for our colleagues to take pride in what they do, and we can offer a role that will allow you to use your own initiative, in a fun and engaging team environment. We work hard to build a strong team dynamic which supports our colleagues to deliver to the best of their ability in the challenging role of a Cleaner. We are a naturally approachable and supportive family of colleagues who look after our own.
Your role is to ensure that you deliver great standards and a store to be proud of. Also ensuring that our customers have the best experience when shopping with us.
Offering part-time hours gives you flexibility and a variety of shift patterns. There is also a great rate of pay and the opportunity to become part of a supportive and connected family.
Unfreeze your potential and develop a fantastic career with an ever-growing company where people are key to our success. Be a part of our future success story. Be Iceland.
On applying for the role you will complete an online interview that will take around 20 minutes. Please be prepared to answer the five questions to the best of your ability. Good luck with your application.
Food and Beverage Assistant
Nuffield Health – Stoke-on-Trent
£18,533 a year – Part-time
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Food & Beverage Team Member / Café Assistant in our Stoke Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will make sure that everyone who visits has a great first impression. As a Food & Beverage / Café Team Member you will.
- Help us to create an atmosphere that is friendly, relaxing, and professional.
- Be responsible for preparing and serving fresh, healthy, and nutritional food and drink.
- Making sure that the efficiency of the service matches the quality of the produce, every time.
- Be a real team player, you will share ideas with colleagues and do all you can to support them in providing the very best service around.
To succeed as a Food & Beverage Team Member / Café Assistant you will
- Have great communication skills, whether face-to-face or on the phone. You will have the confidence and empathy to provide excellent customer care to all sorts of people.
- Be self-motivated, with plenty of initiative. You also have experience of delivering great service.
- Have basic computer skills, including the use of Word and Excel.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary – £ 18,533.00 pro-rated.
Location – Stoke Fitness and Wellbeing gym
Hours – Part time
Applications will be considered as they are received, and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Staffordshire Meat Packers Ltd – Stoke-on-Trent ST2 9AL
26 June 2021
ST2 9AL (Stoke on Trent)
Staffordshire Meat Packers Ltd
Kitchen Assistant required to work in Commercial Kitchen and on Hot Food Counter
Must have basic cooking skills
Will include weekend work.
ENGIE – Stoke-on-Trent
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services, and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses, and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible, and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based in Hanley Fire & Police ST1 3RP . This is a permanent part-time role working 12 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package.
Monday to Friday 15:30 to 18:00
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- The Cleaning Operative will be expected to make sure that all their working areas in these premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety and presentation.
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations to make certain that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Experience within the cleaning/hospitality industry with proven knowledge of housekeeping best practices.
- Good Timekeeping and attendance record.
- An outgoing personality with strong customer service focus.
- BICS qualified or similar desirable
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
Stoke City Football Club – Stoke-on-Trent.
13 June 2021
Stoke City Football Club
Stoke City Football Club of the English Football League is looking for a Retail Assistant to support its retail operations at the bet365 Stadium and The Potteries Centre Club shops.
You will report to the Stores Manager and will form part of a busy team. Being prepared to go that extra mile in providing a high standard of customer service, you will create and provide our customers with a first-class experience. The role includes handling all customer queries efficiently whilst developing long term customer relationships, as well as stock replenishment and general store cleaning duties.
§ Representing Stoke City Football Club in a positive way at all times.
§ Welcoming and assisting customers and staff who visit the stores.
§ Engaging and building rapport with customers and advising them on relevant products.
§ Working towards all targets set by management.
§ Handling complaints in a calm and professional manner.
§ Ensuring the shop and work space is clean, tidy and fit for sales.
§ Counting and processing new deliveries.
Key Skills, Experience and Attributes
§ Basic IT skills.
§ Organisational skills.
§ Ability to approach customers with passion and confidence.
§ Excellent communication skills and approachable.
§ Keep up to date with club news, info, history and achievements.
§ Work under pressure and in large groups.
§ Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
§ Previous Retail Experience.
§ Cash handling.
The successful applicant will be flexible to work all match days, including peak times over kit launch and Christmas, and will be available to work both locations as and when needed.
All positions will be offered on a casual and intermittent basis. All relevant training will be provided.
Parcel Sorter Afternoons
The Best Connection Employment Groups – Stoke-on-Trent ST1
£8.91 – £8.94 an hour
Job Reference: ST210531
Salary: £8.91-8.94 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for afternoon Parcel Sorters to work for one of our clients in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
The job will include:
Loading and unloading trailers
- Working on the conveyor belts / shoots
- Scanning and sorting parcels into postcode areas.
The shifts will be Monday – Friday 14:00-20:00.
The job will involve physical lifting and working in a fast-paced environment. Parcel sorting experience is preferred but not essential as full training would be provided. Candidates need to have excellent time keeping, attendance and work ethic.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & REQUIREMENTS
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
MSc Student Nurse (Learning Disability) Apprenticeship
North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust – Stoke-on-Trent ST4 6TH
Please switch to a desktop device before starting your application.
Learning Disability Nurse with NMC Registration master’s degree Apprentice Commencing August 2021
Our Trust is on an incredible journey of innovation and wed like you to be part of it.
We have a number of Learning Disability Nurse master’s degree Apprentice opportunities for individuals who are enthusiastic, caring, and compassionate and have the drive and ambition to complete the two-year apprenticeship to become a registered Learning Disability Nurse.
Support Worker Apprentice
INDEPENDENT SUPPORT LIMITED – Stoke-on-Trent ST3 5DA
We are looking for warm, positive, and enthusiastic individuals to provide person cantered support to people with learning disabilities. You will work to make a difference and promote independence whilst enabling people to enjoy a fulfilling and valued life.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2021
Shifts are on a 2-week rolling rota and will include weekday and weekend work.
Total hours per week: 40.00
07 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
An excellent opportunity has become available for an apprentice to join the team at Independent Support. You will give support to both clients and team members in this rewarding role.
Duties will include:
- Giving non-discriminatory care to service users.
- Record and report all relevant information.
- Working with therapists and doctors to ensure consistency of support.
- Supporting and monitoring healthcare and needs
- Teaching life skills and supporting new hobbies and interests.
- Helping with personal hygiene e.g., toileting
- Support with eating and drinking
- Helping clients to access community facilities.
- Cleaning and cooking will be required on a rota basis.
- Planning and delivering activities to service users.
Requirements and prospects
- Good timekeeping.
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and compassionate personality.
- Candidates will need to have a mature attitude to work and be able to remain calm in difficult situations.
- GCSE Grade 4/C or equivalent qualification in English and maths
- To be decided upon completion of training
Things to consider.
- Candidates will need to pass a DBS check to start the role.
- Candidates may be required to work late due to day trips.
About the employer
Independent support provide person centred care and support solutions for individuals with learning disabilities within a residential, supported living and community placements.
Our staff provide appropriate support to people and do not discriminate against them. We enhance the quality of people’s lives by assisting them to develop confidence and new skills.
INDEPENDENT SUPPORT LIMITED
About disability confident
Disabled candidates will generally be offered an interview if you meet the minimum requirements for this vacancy. Contact the employer for full details.
Employers may need to limit the number of interviews offered to both disabled and non-disabled people if they receive high numbers of applications.
The disability confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to your workplace.