Job Opportunities (Click Here)
Posted On March 11, 2021
Sales Associate – H. Samuel – Permanent – Part Time (12Hrs – 20Hrs)
H.Samuel – Stoke-on-Trent ST1
Our Sales Associates help our customers Celebrate Life & Express Love!
Permanent Sales Associate – Part Time (Between 12 and 20 hours per week)
Our store teams are made up of customer-first people with a real passion for outstanding service, creating amazing experiences, and lasting memories for our customers. Our team members work hard to develop outstanding product knowledge and real jewellery expertise that they can share with our customers.
As a committed and dedicated member of the team, you will play a key role in helping the store to maintain performance and meet sales targets. As new products are introduced in store, you will build your knowledge to ensure that you can deal with every type of customer enquiry.
As the face of H Samuel, we want you to reflect our brand, culture, and customers. You certainly will not find our Store team members suited and booted. Instead, we are proud of our team’s unique personalities and to showcase this we have a fashion conscious, business casual dress code, which encourages our teams to celebrate their own tattoo’s, piercings, and style!
You will have a passion for putting the customer first and creating memorable customer experiences. While you may not specifically have jewellery experience, you will certainly have an interest in jewellery products and brands. A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude is essential, with a natural ability for striking up a conversation with a diverse range of customers.
Jewellery, Watch & Gift Retail is truly unique!
In any of our H. Samuel stores you will see our knowledgeable team members devote their days to sharing and celebrating special life-changing moments with our customers. We love that we are a key part in making an engagement, a wedding, or the celebration of a loved-one’s Birthday even more special by ensuring our customers discover the perfect piece to mark the occasion. Ours is an environment like no other. Join us – Be part of something special!
Yard Sales Assistant
Travis Perkins – Newcastle-under-Lyme
Joining our friendly and hardworking family as a Yard Sales Assistant, you will be on the front line dealing with our customers that come into our yard. As part of the branch team, you will play a vital role in our continued success, providing a first-class service.
What will I be doing?
No one day is the same as the next in TP branch life, but here are a few pointers:
- Our success is built on strong relationships with our customers so it is essential that you can help deliver the highest standards of service – the key thing is to be helpful and friendly at all times, you will likely get to know our customers on a first name basis.
- You will be based outside, processing our customer orders, loading, and unloading customer and company vehicles.
- You will also unload our building products from supplier deliveries and accurately book them in the branch warehouse.
- Experience of using a forklift is ideal, but do not worry full training is provided.
- Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, your aim will be to ensure that our standards never slip, this means maintaining a tidy and safe working environment.
What skills do you need?
This is a key customer facing role, you just need the ability to provide great customer service, we can teach you the rest.
Does this sound like you?
We hope you can say Yes to all of the characteristics below – they are in the DNA of all our fantastic Yard Sales Assistants. Are you:
- Someone that is physically active, as this role is located outside, it will involve lifting heavy building materials.
- Someone that has a friendly and outgoing personality who is happy to communicate face to face with customers and build strong relationships.
- Someone that is adaptable, resilient, and tenacious with high levels of energy and drive.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Being a Yard Sales Assistant in TP gives you a fantastic opportunity to excel and to continue to develop your career, if you choose. As a new colleague you will be encouraged to enrol onto a TP development scheme – which are available to colleagues and managers at all levels of our business. How will you know you are doing a great job and developing your career? Simple. We will support you with a development plan, that embraces our values.
You will also receive £Competitive pay + Benefits (which includes a half yearly colleague bonus, contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, ShareSave scheme, group wide colleague discounts across the Travis Perkins Group (including Wickes and Toolstation). Plus, we have a number of online discounts at leading retailers from airport parking to theme parks to eating out and cinemas. Our working hours also offer a great work life balance – most of our customers choose to enjoy their weekends and bank holidays which means you can too!
Sales Advisor – Stoke on Trent
H&M – Stoke-on-Trent
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 30 [Full-time]
- Availability: 7 Days fully flexible [Weekends included]
- Location: The Potteries Shopping Centre, Hanley
As a sales advisor you are responsible for always putting our customers first while creating an exceptional shopping experience in store. Together with a great team you contribute to the sales and profit in your storeand share product and fashion knowledge.
Great Customer experience
- You demonstrate a customer first service to interact and engage with our customers.
- You are aware of our customers whilst carrying out your day-to-day tasks.
- You are responsible for inspiring our customers by offering purchasing suggestions, promoting campaigns, offers and activities by being commercially aware within H&M, other retailers, and the current environment.
Sales & Profit
- You ensure great garment care is maintained through the day to inspire our customers.
- You replenish sizes and new stock through efficient delivery routines.
- You ensure operations are followed at the cash desk, fitting room and the shop floor whilst also reacting to our customer’s needs.
- You help support and promote a positive working atmosphere.
- You give and receive honest feedback to support not only your own development but also your colleague’s development.
- You follow health and safety routines to promote the safety and well-being of all our colleagues and customers.
Growing at H&M:
At H&M, there are no set career paths. You will find continuous learning opportunities, and colleagues who will encourage and support your growth in whatever path you choose to explore. At H&M, you will have the chance to explore a wide variety of potential roles. We are a destination for curious minds and the more curious you are, the better!
Start learning new things & find out everything you can be!
At H&M, we care about our employees and it is important you feel appreciated. The well-being of our teams is the key to our success and in practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out here!
Chiquito – Stoke-on-Trent ST1 5BN
With a passion for great food and great service, our front of house team members know the menu inside and out, and more importantly know how to deliver exceptional experiences that our guests love.
What makes a great Team Member?
Make it Magic: You provide warm welcomes and a friendly service that exceeds our guest’s expectations and keeps them coming back for more.
Keep it Fresh: You generate ways to attract new guests, improve our offering and generate additional sales.
Be Sharp: You’re an expert on all things policy, process, and specs, making sure the restaurant that is guest ready at all times.
Own it: You show off your menu knowledge by making recommendations and upselling additional products where appropriate.
Do it Together: You’re fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
What you will receive…
- 28 days paid annual leave.
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 33% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Access to our online discounts portal with savings to be had at 1000’s of retailers.
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
Cygnet Health Care – Stoke-on-Trent
£19,656 a year
We are looking for a confident Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Shift Pattern – Expected to work a mixture of days and nights in a rolling shift pattern
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on our residents and their families.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals
You’ll be working 42 hours a week in our new residential service for individuals aged 18+ with autism, learning disabilities and complex behavioural support needs. This service offers specialist care and support which is tailored to individual needs.
Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
Provide guidance and encouragement through physical & emotional support
Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
An excellent communicator and a good team player
Sensitive and intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Driver advantageous but not essential.
Why Cygnet? We will offer you…
An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
Flexible working with opportunity for overtime
Regular coaching & appraisal
Expert supervision & peer support
Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Barista Stoke On Trent Drive Thru, 30 Hours, FTC
Costa Limited – Stoke-on-Trent ST4
£8.72 – £9.72 an hour
Costa Stoke-on-Trent King St DT, Drive Thru, King Street, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Here at Costa Coffee our Barista’s are fun, hardworking and customer obsessed. If you have a passion for great coffee, and creating memorable experiences, this could be the best career move you ever make? You will learn to craft the perfect coffee ensuring each cup is filled with warmth and happiness, not forgetting your role in building the very best team environment.
A bit about us…
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 11th year in a row. At Costa, your part of a genuine and warm team that shares a love for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people.
A bit about the role…
Day to day you will be making coffee. But not just any coffee, Costa Coffee! You will perfect your craft through amazing training, taking care to make every customer experience an awesome one. In addition to this you will enjoy the following:
- Crafting great coffee with your passion and energy for that perfect blend
- Serving customers with a smile and creating moments that matter, ensuring customers walk away happy, and we see them again very soon.
- Be knowledgeable and confident about all Costa products in order to advise customers.
- Maintaining health & safety and cleanliness across the store always
- Most importantly have fun at work and support your team to do the same.
A bit about you…
A great Barista will love coffee, and have a genuine passion for people, as well as the desire to learn and be the best they can be. No experience is required, just a can-do attitude and:
- A positive outlook with bags of personality
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do.
- Good communication skills because you will be talking to our amazing customers daily.
- Courage to show your confidence.
- You will often need to multitask; therefore, a hard-working attitude is key here.
What we can offer…
Here are a few of the things we offer in return:
- Starting pay of £8.72 – £9.72 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Great opportunities to develop yourself and progress your career.
- Free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink (whilst on shift)
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme.
- Opportunity to impact your local community through various activities.
OCIUSNET UK LTD – Stoke-on-Trent
£22,000 per year
02 April 2021
Stoke on Trent.
OCIUSNET UK LTD
Ociusnet UK is a complete end-to-end provider for Fibre Network Deployment services, from Business Planning/Consulting, Engineering design to Network Roll-out under full Program/Project Management.
We’re looking for Fibre Apprentices to work in the Staffordshire area, installing fibre to a number of homes.
You will be preparing for and installing the fibre cables into ducting and cabinets.
Have you got a cheerful disposition?
Do you enjoy working outside – whenever the weather?
Able to work independently?
Fastidious and enjoy methodical work?
Neat, clean and tidy by nature?
Able to get along with people and work as part of a team?
Able to keep accurate records as you’ll be uploading them to OciusX?
Having a clean driving licence is essential – towing licence is preferred but not essential.