Customer Assistant – Pick and Pack
WM Morrison’s Supermarkets – Stoke-on-Trent
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket, we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities.
We are recruiting for Customer Assistants as part of our Pick and Pack service. You will work as part of our Home Delivery team picking customer orders that have come via our 3rd party providers. It is super speedy, but important that our customer assistants pick and pack to the highest of standards.
We have a range of different contracts/hours that we are recruiting for which will be discussed if your successful to interview.
Reporting into the Home Delivery Manager you will also be responsible for:
- Providing excellent service for customers by ensuring products select meet all the required criteria i.e., substitutes, date codes, product quality.
Ensuring our products are pack correctly so the product reaches the customer in the best condition.
- Ensuring store-based customer service standards are maintained.
- Communicating effectively with store colleagues to ensure product availability for all customers.
- Work with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company’s plan.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Follow all cash and product handling policy and procedures.
- Comply with all policies and procedures in relation to restricted products.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company.
Superdrug – Tunstall
Passionate about delivering exceptional Patient care? As a Superdrug Pharmacy Driver, you will support the Pharmacy team to deliver (literally!) great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you will know how to have fun too, while driving pharmacy’s performance on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here’s the exciting bit…a great day includes
What we look for in our Pharmacy Drivers are individuals that assist the pharmacy team
in running an efficient and highly effective collection and delivery service for our customers.
You will build great relationships with the surgeries and clinics that you will collect
You will support the Pharmacy team, ensuring deliveries get to the right patient on time, and all information is passed to the customer correctly. You are carrying valuable cargo, so it is vital that prescriptions are delivered efficiently and securely.
What you’ll need to succeed
To come on board as a Superdrug Pharmacy Driver you will have the following:
A valid driving license Be flexible on your working hours A passion for great patient care
You also must have your own car and be fully insured to carry medicines
We look for reliable drivers, with excellent customer service skills and a friendly personality that people can trust.
Crew Member- Hanley
McDonald’s – Stoke-on-Trent ST1 1PW
Join us and you will become part of a crew, or a team, that works together to provide the best customer experience. If you have visited one of our restaurants before, you have probably got some idea of what is involved in working here. But you might not realise the variety and scope of the role. We want every McDonald’s customer to have a brilliant experience, every time they visit. That means hot food in a clean and friendly restaurant. As a Crew Member, you will make it happen, whether you’re preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers’ needs.
A franchised restaurant is a restaurant operated by a local businessperson trading under the McDonald’s name. Currently over 80% of our restaurants in the UK are franchised but from a customer point of view there is no difference. For employees there will be minor differences between a company and a franchised restaurant. Please refer to additional information for more details.
Quite simply, you will be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and we are looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.
To join us as a Crew Member you will need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people. Friendly, courteous, and helpful behaviour will come naturally to you and you will work well as part of a team. Effective communication skills such as attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a must. You will also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness. The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential. Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean.
Kitchen assistant – Bank
Exemplar Health Care – Stoke-on-Trent
£9.79 an hour
Kitchen Assistant- Bank
Scotia Heights, Stoke-on-Trent: ST6 4HA
Hourly Rate: £9.79 per hour
Scotia Heights is a 60 bedded younger persons specialist home. we require forward thinking staff who strive to promote the service user’s wellbeing and independence at all times, allowing all our service users achieve the best they can for themselves and with your assistance.
Working alongside the Kitchen Manager, you will be part of a small team responsible for ensuring that our service users are provided with appetising and nutritional meets, to meet their dietary requirements.
Your role will include:
- Preparing and cooking food in a safe manner
- Ensuring that all food is stored at appropriate temperatures in line with legislation.
- Being aware of service user requirements and responding to comments regarding the menu
- Preparing and serving food
- Minimising and correctly disposing of waste
- Ensuring that any chemicals care correctly and safely stored.
You should hold a current food hygiene certificate to at least ‘food hygiene awareness’ level within 12 weeks of taking up the post.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a good communicator and able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Be a team player, able to work on your own initiative and under supervision.
- Have good personal hygiene standards.
Our Values express what it is like to work in our organisation and our colleagues should make these a part of everything we do:
North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust – Stoke-on-Trent ST4 6TH
£18,005 – £19,337 a year – Part-time
Part-time Telephonist/Receptionist Band 2, 16 hours per week over 2 days including weekends, night shifts and bank holidays to suit the needs of the service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our front of house professional receptionist/telephonist team at the Harplands Hospital where we provide a 24 hour, 7 day a week service.
You must have a calm disposition, well organised, have a flexible approach to work on your own and to be a team player with excellent communication skills. The ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative is essential.
You will be responsible for receiving telephone calls in a professional, polite manner and redirecting calls to respective departments and undertaking various front of house reception duties.
Experience in operating a computerised switchboard and maintaining databases would be desirable.
9 an hour
We currently have an opportunity for a Catering Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Catering Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of and the serving of meals to customers to the required standard set by the client.
- Ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy.
- Ensure all food and health and safety regulations are followed.
- Undertake accurate and timely stock taking, reconciliation of money and invoices.
- Completion of company documents
- Usage of internal software for recording accounts.
- Oversee staff reporting into you.
- Manage workloads of yourself and staff.
- Prepare staff rotas.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Catering and food production experience, ideally in a small to medium contract catering related environment
- Good customer service and communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate great teamwork and show the ability to follow instructions and supervise a small team.
- Good computer skills
- Basic Food Hygiene and basic Health and Safety certificates are advantageous but not essential.
- Supervisory experience.
Restaurant General Manager Apprentice
- Lifetime Training – ST1 5NZ
- £25,000 per year
- 16 February 2021
- Cera Care Ltd – Stoke, Staffordshire
- £9.00 per hour
- No experience required!
At Cera we are looking for people who would like to start a career in Care in Stoke. We can train you with all the skills you need to succeed so we are simply looking for compassionate and friendly people who take pride and reward in helping others. As a Care Assistant with Cera you will be part of the only home care company in the UK who is developing market leading technology to improve the lives of those we care for.
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining their hygiene, as well as ensuring they have emotional support and companionship. This will see you providing care, warmth and kindness to help make a difference.
What are we looking for?
Hardworking individuals who are motivated by delivering excellent standards of care
Positive attitude and always treating others with respect
Desire and passion to make a true difference
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The majority of our routes require a driving license and own vehicle
What can we offer?
• FREE DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts – part time or full time, you choose!
• Pay rates start from £9.00 per hour
• Mileage Paid
• 3% Company Pension Scheme
• Paid assessment day training
• £250 bonus payment
• Work phone and app to reduce admin tasks
• Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications
This site may have volunteering opportunities come up occasionally.