Customer Assistant – Home Delivery (Temporary)
WM Morrison’s Supermarkets – Newcastle-under-Lyme
Providing our customers with an exceptional service, our home delivery pickers accurately pick products in store to the highest of standards. They quickly pack and prepare online customer orders for delivery and dispatch.
They’re also responsible for:
- Providing excellent service for customers by ensuring products select meet all the required criteria i.e., substitutes, date codes, product quality.
- Ensuring our products are pack correctly so the product reaches the customer in the best condition.
- Ensuring store-based customer service standards are maintained.
- Communicating effectively with store colleagues to ensure product availability for all customers.
- Work with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company’s plan.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Follow all cash and product handling policy and procedures.
- Comply with all policies and procedures in relation to restricted products.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company.
Find out more: https://www.morrisons.jobs/our-teams/retail-team/retail-roles/home-delivery.
Please note: these roles are based on temporary contracts.
As well as being able to work at pace, our Home Delivery Customer Assistants also need:
- To be able to care about customers and is always helpful.
- To be a good team player
- To be able to offer support to colleagues.
- Have enthusiasm and commitment to delivering the plan.
- Can work using own initiative.
Test Centre Administrator – Stoke
Pearson – Stoke-on-Trent
£9.30 an hour – Part-time
Pearson VUE (pearsonvue.com) has been a pioneer in the computer-based testing industry for decades, delivering more than 15 million certification and licensure exams annually in every industry from academia and admissions to IT and healthcare. We are the global leaders in developing and delivering high-stakes exams via the world’s most comprehensive network of nearly 20,000 Test Centres in 180 countries. Our leadership in the assessment industry is a result of our collaborative partnerships with a broad range of clients, from leading technology firms to government and regulatory agencies.
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world’s leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses and listed on both the London and New York Stock Exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). Pearson VUE is featured on The Forbes list of Best Employers and The Stonewall Top 100 Employers list, and we are recognised in the Best Employers for Diversity 2019 awards.
We are proud to offer an exceptional work environment where you can enjoy job satisfaction and we are now hiring for a Test Centre Administrator to join our successful team in Stoke.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract position.
- You will be required to work a minimum of 8 hours per week.
- The pay rate is £9.30 per hour, paid to you at the end of every month.
Multi-drop Driver/Customer Service Assistant
Travis Perkins – Newcastle-under-Lyme
Joining our friendly and hardworking family as a Multi-drop Van Driver/Customer Service Assistant, you will be on the front line dealing with our customers both in branch and off site (when making deliveries), playing a vital role in our continued success, providing a first-class service whilst keeping colleagues and customers safe at all times.
What will I be doing?
No one day is the same as the next in TP branch life, but here are a few pointers:
- Our success is built on strong relationships so it is essential that you can help deliver the highest standards of service – the key thing is to be helpful and friendly, as you will likely get to know our customers on a first name basis.
- Driving our transit and flatbed vehicles (up to 3.5ton) you will carry out multidrop deliveries from our branch direct to our local customers and be responsible for ensuring they receive their orders on time and in one piece, safely, every time.
- Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, your aim will be to ensure that our standards never slip, by adhering to all stay safe policies and procedures especially whilst unloading, loading, and driving our vehicles.
- Want a work life balance – Our working hours are Monday to Friday between the hours of 07:30 17:00, every other Saturday 08:00 12:00.
What experience do you need?
You will need to be an experienced driver with a minimum Cat B licence (up to 3.5ton) held for at least 12 months. Experience within our industry is advantageous but not essential if you have an ability to learn quickly, a strong work ethic and are physically fit. We are looking for candidates with exceptional customer service experience, health & safety awareness, the rest we can teach you along the way. We will provide you with a great introduction into our business and provide you with all the tools needed.
Call Centre Agent
The Ardonagh Group – Stoke-on-Trent ST4 4TW
Autonet is one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers with a simple philosophy – “to be the best at what we do”. Founded in 1998, they went from making a million in the first year to becoming an award-winning company that not only turns over more than £130 million but is hugely involved in their local community too.
About the role
Our call centre agents are the voice of our business, the friendly person on the phone for all our customers. You are responsible for shaping our customer’s experience with us. Becoming part of our customer team, you will be there to help customers with their enquiries, helping them find solutions
How will you do this?
Joining our busy contact centres, you will effortlessly interact with our customers, helping them with any issues they may have. Using your people skills, you will build a great rapport with our customers, making sure their experience with Atlanta and our brands is always positive. As a relationship builder, you will develop long term relationships with our customers, and engage with new customers. You are always friendly, positive, and ready to help.
We know you were successful if:
You always leave customers with a positive experience of Atlanta and view of the brands, always wanting to ensure they are satisfied
You constantly meet relevant KPIs, understanding what you need to achieve
You ensure that you handle complaints effectively and escalate them appropriately, ensuring that we have fair customer outcomes.
Customer service advisor
Masonite – Stoke-on-Trent
Masonite UK is a true door category leader combining the experience and craft of four leading door manufacturing brands, Premdor, Solidor, Door-Stop International and National Hickman Industries. Offering comprehensive and compelling product portfolios that provide the perfect door solution for every opening, from creating beautiful homes to defining world-class commercial spaces and everything in between.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Advisor for Solidor. The main purpose of this role is to build and maintain an excellent working relationship with customers whilst continually striving to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and therefore maximising the potential for increased sales.
Our Customer Service Advisor perks and benefits are:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Free onsite parking
- Healthcare cash plan
Customer Service Advisor Overview
In this role you will be:
- Dealing with customer queries by phone and email.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer communications and relevant correspondence.
- Building and strengthening relationships with customers and calling pro-actively whether with good or bad news.
- Endeavouring to ensure that the relationship with our customers is second to none.
- Progressing customer orders to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Liaising with other Masonite departments to ensure a high level of customer service.
Key Responsibilities Summary
- Raising the profile of Customer Services in line with our business’s key pillars.
- Actively seeking opportunities to exceed our customer’s expectations.
Lloyds pharmacy – Stoke-on-Trent
Length of role
Total hours per week
Branch – 7173, Old North Staffs, City General, Newcastle Road, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 6QG
This role will require you to work some weekend shifts.
This role would not require you to work evening shifts.
Young Person Worker
We Are With You – Stoke-on-Trent
£21,523 – £23,151 a year
Young Person Worker
Our Young Persons service in Stoke has an excellent opportunity for you to join our team as a Young Persons Worker.
You must be motivated to work as part of a diverse team and understand the importance of communicating with your line manager and extended team members.
What we are looking for
As a Young Persons Practitioner, you will be positive and motivated, you will be an outstanding communicator, and possess excellent skills as a team player. You will also be results driven, highly organised with excellent time management skills.
You will understand the impact that substance misuse can have on people’s lives, and ideally you will have experience of working with young people.
You will also embody the guiding principles of We Are with You – Collaborative, Ethical, Inspiring, Resilient, Self-Challenging whilst adhering to We Are with You policies and procedures.
Early Years Apprentice
- MR WOBBLES DAY NURSERY LTD
Mr Wobbles Day Nursery are looking to recruit for an Early Years Apprentice. The successful candidate will deliver high standard of learning, development, and care for all attending children.
- Closing date: 14 Feb 2021
- Possible start date: 22 Feb 2021
Apprentice CNC Machinist
- Morris Brothers Tunstall Ltd
The successful candidate will be trained in the understanding and operating of CNC machinery while working at a well-established local company. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- Closing date: 15 Feb 2021
- Possible start date: 01 Mar 2021
Time for Trussell (Home Based, UK wide with the Trussell Trust)
Sign up as a Time for Trussell volunteer, and we will provide you with ideas on ways that you can help from your own home, from quick home-based tasks to more ambitious projects– all of which provide real, valuable support. Join us as a voice against social injustice, a friend of the charity and a supporter of people in crisis.
More about this role
Social media advocate (Home based, UK wide with the Trussell Trust)
The coronavirus pandemic is an unprecedented challenge and as it progresses, more people than ever may need help from food banks across our network. This situation presents a huge additional pressure on already overstretched resources. We may start to see a reduction in food donations and volunteers may become unavailable if they are in the at-risk categories or are self-isolating.
A social media volunteer’s role will be to help us spread awareness of the essential community service food banks provide to people in crisis. By advocating on behalf of food banks and people living in poverty, you will help more people access the emergency food and support they need, as well as helping to campaign for a future without the need for food banks as everyone has enough money for the essentials.
Volunteer Stewards – Biddulph
About the opportunity
Vaccine Support Volunteers will work alongside NHS staff to ensure the effective roll out of the Covid-19 vaccine to Staffordshire residents.
There are two main roles, each of which we expect to operate in teams of at least two. All volunteers will have a named, on-site coordinator.
This role operates outside the venue and at the entrance.
Your role will be to:
• welcome patients to the venue
• assist them in identifying a parking space
• advise patients to wait in their vehicles if they are early or the session is running behind schedule
• raise the alarm / get assistance for anyone waiting who needs medical assistance
• direct them to the reception to register at the right time
• assist with queries, signpost to toilets etc.
• help with basic cleaning or hygiene, such as taking rubbish bags to the outside bins
Register an interest below.