Jewson Customer Service Advisor – Distribution
Saint-Gobain – Stoke-on-Trent
At Jewson we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a great welcome to our customers, being proactive when helping them, being trusted, and recognised for our ‘customer first’ approach. If you enjoy working with people and you think you could help our customers feel welcome, then this Customer Service Advisor (Distribution) could be a great opportunity for you.
This Customer Service Advisor (Distribution) role is working in our Jewson Branch in Stoke on Trent. Jewson is the biggest employer in the UK Saint-Gobain business, with over 500 branches.
What will I be doing in this role?
The Customer Service Advisor role is one the most important roles within the branch network. You will undertake yard and warehouse duties to help promote and maximise sales and will often be the first point of contact for customers visiting the branch.
Key day to day duties include:
- Deal with customers on a day-to-day basis in the yard, providing outstanding customer service.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles, maintaining stock levels in both the shop and yard areas to a high standard of Health & Safety and neatness
- Ensure that all goods are correctly priced via label checks, enabling minimum stock shrinkage and accurate daily stock counts.
- Process all sales orders promptly to meet every Jewson customer’s needs.
One Sure Insurance – Stoke-on-Trent
£17,000 a year
basic salary up to £17,000 – OTE £40,000
One Sure Insurance is one of Staffordshire’s most successful Insurance Brokers dealing in a variety of insurance products including motor trade, private car, commercial vehicle, and home insurance. Due to our current growth and expansion, we are now looking to recruit motivated, professional, and enthusiastic Sales Advisors to join our established team. We have vacancies in both our personal lines (car, van, bike and household) and commercial (motor trade, truck and SME) sales teams.
We are ideally looking for people with the below skills to work within our fast paced and challenging sales department:
- Self-motivated and able to work to and achieve a variety of targets.
- The ability to close a sale and overcome objections successfully.
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills.
- Good computer skills including the use of word, excel and outlook.
- Professional, polite and a desire to earn money.
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
Your daily role will include:
- Taking inbound calls from clients wanting to obtain an insurance quotation.
- Making outbound calls to customers who have left details on our website to provide a quotation.
- Fact finding and data inputting onto our in-house computer system.
- Provide advice to clients on insurance products.
- Closing sales and overcoming any objections raised
Customer Service Supervisor
Dunelm – Stoke-on-Trent
Due to increased workload within the logistics network, we are looking for a Customer Service Supervisor to lead our customer service team through the day-to-day Store delivery and Stoke reception / admin functions.
The role will be on a 6-month secondment.
As a Customer Service Supervisor your main duties will include:
- Lead the customer service and reception teams by
- Ensuring store queries are dealt with quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Deal with any special requests for stock movements asap.
- Controlling the Campus Uniform ordering and requests
- Ensuring Access cards and Net 2 are up to date.
- Support CSR initiatives across campus
- Ensuring Reception desks are manned during working hours.
- Ensure Support is in place for Kronos queries and adhoc admin required.
- Ensuring all reports are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage team holidays and absence.
- Support site sample sale sessions
- Build good working relationships with DHL customer service and operational teams.
- Liaise with store ops team and always provide great service.
- Conduct regular 121’s with the team.
- Support Transport Contract manager with all aspects of their role
- Support continuous improvement function where required.
Supervisor – 26.5 hours per week – Stoke on Trent.
Compass Group UK & Ireland – Stoke-on-Trent
£9.08 an hour – Part-time
As a Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You will be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Supervisor. After all, who does not dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- To complete the opening and closing checklists and to ensure that everything on them has been done.
- To ensure that the front of house areas are clean, tidy, and attractive during opening times.
- To produce weekly rotas following the manager’s guidelines
- To place orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels.
- To ensure that all deliveries are checked and put away promptly and correctly.
- To ensure waste is kept to a minimum during beverage production.
- To delegate where necessary and ensure the team are always pro-active.
- To cash up at the end of a late shift and complete beverage stock takes when required.
- In the absence of the Manager assist in the completion of weekly bookwork and any other duties that are deemed necessary
- Be always pro-active and use initiative, diplomacy, and discretion to solve any problems that may arise.
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment.
- Good communication skills to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment.
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, about uniform, personal hygiene, health, and safety.
- Customer service focused.
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
Apprentice Content Executive
APPRENTIFY – Stoke-on-Trent ST4 6NW
£14,000 a year
We are looking for someone who can communicate clearly and has a creative flair. The successful candidate will also have a strong writing ability, especially with creative pieces such as social media content, blogs and website content.
Multi Award winning agency, Plinkfizz is on the hunt for a dynamic Apprentice Content Executive to join its family.
We are looking for a committed individual who is highly motivated, has a strong work ethic and is ready to start their digital marketing journey.
Working as part of a vibrant and supportive team in a fast-paced environment, the Apprentice Content Executive will have the flair and creative drive that helps deliver highly innovative and relevant content solutions and to be able to effectively communicate those ideas clearly and effectively to, internal stakeholders.
- Social Media Management
- Creating content for use across multiple platforms
- Content creation strategies in line with key business objectives for both Plinkfizz and a selection of clients
- Blog & Newsletter Creation
- Engage with our clients, and their customers online communities.
- Working on client campaigns photo & video
- Assist with larger scale campaigns, filming, photoshoots, and events.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
You will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Junior Content Producer Level 3 apprenticeship.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals.
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience.
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning.
Customer Services Administrator Apprentice
- Hanley Economic Building Society
To provide an efficient, effective, excellent internal and external customer service in all relevant aspects of the administration/processing roles for mortgage administration including title deeds, interest only, direct debits, arrears and forbearance in accordance with the Society’s procedural manual and corporate plan.
Volunteers needed to help create a brighter future for school leavers …
Are you enthusiastic about giving back to your community and using your professional skills to have a positive impact on future generations? We need professionals to help schools and colleges develop impactful careers education programmes and improve the prospects of students during this unprecedented time. Providing careers education in schools and colleges is essential to help young people regain confidence in their future. More than ever, they need help from employers to understand the opportunities available and how to access them. ‘There are now 563k young unemployed people, and this is likely to rise to a million in one or two years’ time.’ GOV.uk