Project Assistant – Brighter Futures
Finance Manager – Changes Health and Wellbeing
H&M – Stoke-on-Trent
THIS IS A FULL TIME ROLE, WORKING 30-35 HOURS
OVER 5 OUT OF 7 DAYS.
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
Find your place in a fast-moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are always maintained.
- Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign’s.
- Following our store routines, policies, and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sale driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- The drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
Sounds interesting? Here is your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
Customer Team Member
Coop – Stoke-on-Trent ST9 0JU
£9 an hour – Part-time
Customer Assistant – Customer Team Member
Location: 49 Washerwall Lane, Werrington, Stoke-on-Trent, ST9 0JU
Pay: £9 per hour & amazing benefits.
Contract: 12 hours per week + regular overtime, 2 months fixed term contract, temporary, part time
No experience needed as full training given
Working pattern: varied shifts including early mornings (store opening), afternoons, late evenings (store closing) and weekends, to be discussed at interview
As a Co-op customer assistant, you’ll be part of a business that’s truly different. We are owned by our members. We are passionate about shaping the world by putting our values into practice. And our store teams do an amazing job of being there for the community and supporting local good causes. It is not just talking. It is what we do.
What you will do as a Customer Assistant
There is lots involved in being a Co-op customer assistant. The pace is always fast, with different duties to take on through your shift. Here are some of the key tasks:
- providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers)
- preparing and presenting our products, including from the bakery
- keeping the store well stocked and looking good
- thinking on your feet if there is an issue or problem to solve
- promoting Co-op membership, and the local projects we support
Who can be a Customer Assistant at Co-op?
We are not looking for any specific experience or qualifications – we provide full training. It’s your personality, skills, motivation and values that matter. You will need to show us:
- a real passion for customer service
- great communication and listening skills
- the ability to work well in a team, and achieve team and individual goals
- an enthusiastic approach and willingness to support your colleagues when the store gets busier
- the flexibility to work a range of shifts to support the opening times of the store
Please note, you must be aged 18 or over to be a Co-op customer assistant, as it requires working before 6am or after 10pm, or involves working in one of our Petrol Forecourts.
Barista – Hanley Next
Costa Limited – Hanley
£8.72 – £9.72 an hour – Part-time
Barista – Hanley Next – 10 hours – £8.72 per hour – Fixed Term Contract till end of December 2020
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our fun, hardworking and customer obsessed Baristas. If you have a passion for great coffee, and creating memorable experiences then why not come and join us on our adventure? You will learn to craft the perfect coffee ensuring each cup is filled with warmth and happiness while helping build the very best team environment
A bit about us…
Here at Costa Coffee we really believe in our values; Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 10th year in a row. We have come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company serving millions of customers across the globe. At Costa, you’re part of team that shares a passion for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and our people.
A bit about the role…
Day to day you’ll be making coffee. But not just any coffee. Costa Coffee. You will perfect your craft through amazing training, and the care to make every customer experience an awesome one. Other responsibilities include:
- Crafting great coffee- coffee art challenges are something we do!
- Serving customers with a smile and creating moments that matter
- Maintaining health & safety and cleanliness across the store always
- Most importantly have fun at work and support your team to do the same
A bit about you…
A great Barista will love coffee, and have a genuine passion for people, as well as the desire to learn and be the best they can be. No experience is required, just a can-do attitude and:
- A positive outlook with bags of personality
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do
- Good communication skills because you will be talking to our amazing customers daily
- Courage to show your confidence
- You will often need to multitask, therefore a hard-working attitude if key here
What we can offer…
Here are a few of the things we offer in return:
- Starting pay of £8.72 – £9.72 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training
- Great opportunities to develop yourself and progress your career
- Free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink (whilst on shift)
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme
- Opportunity to impact your local community through various activities
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
Housekeeping Team Member
Travelodge – Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5 2RN
£8.72 an hour
Travelodge is expanding fast, and we now have over 570 hotels. We pride ourselves in giving all our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience. By joining us as a Housekeeping Team Member, you will be a big part of making this happen. Your job will be to make sure that bedrooms, bathrooms, and public areas are cleaned to the very highest standard. It is likely that you will be required to support different departments with a variety of different tasks, this is a great opportunity for you to understand all areas of the business and how we operate.
Cleaning rooms is hard work, but you will receive training to do your role and you will be surrounded by a supportive team. What is more, you can make work fit around your life. Liz (Housekeeping Team Member in Wakefield Travelodge) tells us “I work 10 until 2 and so get to drop the kids off at school and pick them up”.
As a Housekeeping Team Member, you will also get to enjoy:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills
- The opportunity to join our management training programme after three months
- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%)
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
If you feel you would enjoy a Housekeeping role with us here at Travelodge, then please click ‘apply’ now.
We have made a few changes to the way we Interview as a precaution to protect yourself and our employees. All Interviews will be carried out by video call or a face to face Interview in a large space in which the 2-metre distance rule will apply. You may be required to go to a Local Hotel that has a large space to hold the interview.
A busy and fast paced business with great benefits, and plenty of opportunities for career progression join BSS as a Warehouse Assistant/Driver and share our success and good times with a hard-working, friendly bunch of people.
There are two aspects to this role and your ability to adapt to each will demand flexibility and a can-do attitude. Being a Warehouse Assistant/Driver takes a lot of character. It calls for someone who enjoys working with people and has the enthusiasm it takes to deliver more than just goods, but a fantastic service too. The role is varied with no two days being the same. One minute you will be unloading supplier deliveries, picking orders, or serving customers on the trade counter, other days you will be loading your vehicle and delivering goods to a range of different places.
What we are looking for
A positive attitude and professional manner are a must. You will also need a clean driving licence and ideally CPC qualifications and previous experience of multi drop deliveries. Whilst driving our vehicles you are the face of the business and the way in which you represent the company is just as important as the products you deliver.
BSS Industrial – we are a leading distributor of heating, pipeline, process and mechanical services equipment to the Building Services and Industrial sectors. Established over 110 years ago, we became a part of the Travis Perkins Group in 2010 and now have more than 60 BSS branches, along with a National Distribution Centre at Lutterworth in the East Midlands and a National Tube Distribution Centre in Coventry. We have a wealth of experience in our people – technical support, customer care, product engineering and design along with our market leading own brand – BOSS.
Seasonal Sales Assistant
The Works Stores Ltd – Hanley ST1 1NP
Seasonal Sales Assistant (temporary part-time 4-hour contract)
The Works is a unique place to… well… work. We are a proactive and hardworking bunch. We have built an environment that is busy, fast-moving, and full of energy. Our atmosphere is welcoming, friendly and inclusive. If you are the kind of person who is as crafty, caring, and can-do as we are, then this is the kind of culture for you.
Christmas is an extremely busy time at The Works, and we need your help! We have an abundance of amazing products that our customers love. A big bonus is that you will receive 25% staff discount in Store.
As well as your contracted hours, there will be opportunities to work overtime as we get closer to the Christmas period.
We are looking for likeminded colleagues that are:
- Passionate about Customer Service
As a seasonal sales assistant, you will deliver outstanding customer service, being friendly and helpful to all customers… whilst keeping the shelves stocked with our amazing products! You will have a passion for Books, Stationery, Arts & Crafts, and be able to share your enthusiasm for the products with our Customers.
Finally, the bit “About the Works”
We are people who do!
Here at The Works, we are building a working environment that is fun, friendly, and supportive – all at the same time. It is somewhere that is designed for people who love getting busy, whether that is helping customers, meeting new challenges, or building a rewarding career.
It is a place for people who know how to roll their sleeves up, get creative, and put their passion and imagination to work…People who do!
We are the UK’s leading family friendly retailer of value gifts, arts, crafts, toys, books, and stationery. With over 500 stores nationwide together with a brilliant online store, we are here to offer our customers a unique and enjoyable shopping experience, built on our core principles of value, variety, and quality. You will find our stores in a huge and diverse range of locations; on high streets, in shopping centres, on retail parks, and as concessions (usually in garden centres). We are also one of the few value retailers with a full featured online store that helps our customers to shop how they want, when they want, 7 days a week.
Oh….and we are super proud to be a Sunday Times 2020 Top 25 “Best Big Companies” to work for.
It all means that we have built the kind of working environment that is the perfect place for people who love our products to build a career. It is somewhere you can put your proud and passionate, inclusive, and accessible, confident, and honest, fun and creative, and nimble and driven approach to work.
And if you can roll up your sleeves, get on with any job, and meet any challenge, it is also somewhere you can thrive.
Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship
Aspiration Training – Stoke-on-Trent ST4 1NQ
An Apprentice Nursery Assistant required in the Stoke on Trent area at Little Ducks Nursery.
Working with the team to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the children’s personal needs.
Other key may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding.
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting.
- Planning and completing activities with the children.
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play.
- Completing development records for the children.
The successful candidate must be committed to a learning pathway within a vocational setting with full training up to a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare (with the possibility of progressing onto Level 3 after completion). This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills Level 2 for Maths and English (if applicable)
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Outgoing personality.
- Able to work using own initiative.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to a pathway of learning in a vocational setting.
- Good timekeeping.
Possibility of progressing onto Level 3.
Candidates are advised to check the location of the vacancy and if they can travel to and from the setting daily. Only candidates with a genuine desire to work in the childcare sector need apply.
Electrical Installation (Electro technical) Advanced Apprenticeship (Buildings & Structures)
- Highpride Developments Limited
Would you like to be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical services? This JTL delivered Apprenticeship will teach you to become a competent Electrician.
- Closing date: 30 Oct 2020
- Possible start date: 09 Nov 2020