Front of House Team Member
Nando’s – Stoke-on-Trent
Hourly Rate: £8.72
This may differ for under 18s
Immediate start, FTC 3 months, 12 hours
We could task you with cooking 100 chicken in your first hour, but that is not the way we do things in Nando’s. Instead, you will join us as a trainee, and we will teach you everything you need to know from grilling chicken to organising a busy kitchen. You just need to show us that you are brimming with passion and keen to learn!
There are loads of perks to the role, including:
a free meal on every shift you work
access to a great discount platform
discount on Nando’s for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
regular regional parties and events
and many more….
Sales Consultant – Permanent (Various Department)
Next PLC – Stoke-on-Trent
About the Role
To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
Always offer fast and friendly service, helping our customers to find the perfect products
Share your passion and knowledge about our amazing products
Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms, and processing deliveries
Take control of your own development
A great communicator who is always looking for ways you can help
Friendly, calm, and efficient – even on your busiest days
Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job
Flexible, supportive, and always ready to go the extra mile.
Covid-19 – Multiskilled Operative – Local Test Site
Sodexo – Stoke-on-Trent
£9.50 an hour – Temporary
To increase testing for COVID-19, the Government has significantly increased the number of centres where members of the public can be tested.
We are seeking to recruit Multiskilled Operatives at Local Testing Sites (LTS) to support the delivery of self-administered testing for service users that visit the LTS.
You will complete a wide range of general daily tasks such as queue management, cleaning and deep cleaning, handing out and collecting self-testing kits, providing guidance for self-testing and ensuring that the site is set up efficiently for all service users for the day. You will also be responsible for the disposal of medical and biohazard waste, including PPE.
You will need to have the flexibility to change tasks as and when required and rotate into the different roles, ensuring to always provide general support and deliver service excellence for our service users.
Sodexo reserves the right to alter the site location and close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.
- Support the delivery of services at the Local Testing Site, communicating and providing an efficient, effective service for each service user visiting the Test Unit
- Communicate with individuals that visit the site to be tested, ensuring they understand and are comfortable with the process
- Support and reassure the individuals throughout the testing process.
- Support with testing administration (recording Test Operative administrating test, test time etc.)
- Commitment to the work and to following the strict guideline and procedures required
- Undertake training on hand washing and ensure personal hygiene is maintained to a high level
- Undertake training on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements and ensure PPE is worn and changed as required
- Always ensure to adhere to site guidelines and procedures, always wearing the correct PPE as required
- Clean designated facility areas (sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning)
- Routine cleaning, including cleaning each booth after a service user has completed their test
- Undertake clinical deep cleaning
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working with members of the public/patients
- Good interpersonal skills and caring nature
- Flexibility to change tasks as and when required
- Previous experience as a cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Must be able to physically stand for several hours with good mobility
- You must be over 18 and in general good health with no symptoms of COVID-19, nor must anyone in your household.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a supportive nature
- Willingness to work outside
- Commitment to the work and adhere to the strict guidelines and procedures required
- Native or bilingual proficiency level English
You must not be classified, or live with anyone classified, as belonging to any of the COVID-19 high risk groups (more detail can be found on the government website):
- Must not have a long-term condition
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have immune deficiencies through medical conditions or therapy
- Must not be aged over 70
Training and full personal protective equipment will be provided.
- Competitive hourly rate of £9.50 per hour
- This position is offered on a casual basis
- Must be able to work 3.5 days on 3.5 days off shift pattern
- Site is due to go live in October, this may be subject to change therefore successful candidates will need to be available for an immediate start.
Well Pharmacy – Stoke-on-Trent ST3 7UN
With almost 800 stores and over 7000 dedicated employees, we are the UKs largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate exciting opportunity are being created for people like you to join our team.
Are you flexible, organised and have high attention to detail?
Do you enjoy working as part of team and thrive in an environment where accuracy is required and can follow instructions? Are you able to remain calm in a pressure environment and have a real passion for target achievement? We have an opportunity to put your skills to good use.
Our journey to become the preferred local pharmacy in the heart of the communities we serve has already started. Join us to start yours too.
ASDA – Wolstanton ST5 0AP
To be employed in this role you must be over the age of 18 and pass a basic level safeguarding check.
At Asda, the safety and security of our colleagues and customers is important. Helping customers feel secure is all part of the great Asda service they love. Security colleagues play a vital role in safeguarding our colleagues and customers and protecting our business.
Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to deliver a great shopping trip.
You will be responsible for:
Keeping a constant watch with patrols/checks including checking the inside and outside areas of the store for any signs of damage, break-ins or tampering with cash point machines.
Carrying out daily checks on fire doors, clear any obstructions and maintain the fire door records
Managing conflicts and sometimes heightened situations
Supporting your manager with random spot checks by acting as a witness and recording the details
Conducting spot checks on vehicles in the warehouse yard, with the driver present
Other spot checks including making sure paperwork and processes are completed in areas like claims and returns, waste management and lost property
We will work with you on your shifts, but the chances are you’ll have to work some evenings and weekends and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern – there’s something to suit everyone.
You will be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You care about giving customers a great shopping trip and that includes making them feel safe along the way.
Alongside a competitive salary, you’ll get lots of other great benefits too, including 10% off your Asda shopping, incentive schemes, the opportunity to become a shareholder as part of our Share save scheme, a pension scheme, bonus scheme and discounts across a range of services and activities, from airport parking to theme parks and cinemas.
Apprentice Hospitality & Catering Assistant
Victorian Tearooms – Stoke-on-Trent
The Victorian Tearooms are at the heart of Cheadle, with delicious home cooked food and a friendly, community atmosphere.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Hospitality Catering Assistant specialising in Food Production at Victorian Tea Rooms
Your role will be to prepare and present food as well as support the front of house team.
Duties will include:
Food preparation and presentation, General cleaning duties, Adhering to hygiene standards and
Stock rotation and replenishment.
Ensuring utensils are clean ensuring all procedures and schedules are followed for cleaning and sanitising food preparation/storage areas, and ensure that any equipment is clean and maintained
Supporting the front of house: serving beverages and food, processing card and cash payments, providing good customer service, cleaning, table relaying and clearing. Whilst you are employed as a Hospitality Team Member Apprentice you will achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member – Food
Production Specialism Apprenticeship, delivered by an award-winning training provider, Babcock Training.
This vacancy is for the duration of the apprenticeship (14months) with the possibility of permanent employment upon the completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Applicant must be
A team player with a can-do attitude, strong communication skills and good work ethic.
The right candidate will be willing to learn and reliable.
You must also have a passion for the food industry.
be able to work on own initiative with a ‘can do approach’ to all tasks
being a team player
be able to follow instructions
None specified – Kitchen experience preferred
A passion for food and cooking, warm, friendly, and genuine with excellent all-round communication skills
Things to consider
Working 30 Hours, which will vary including weekend work.
To continue please click apply. At this point you will enter the Babcock International website where you can review the Job Vacancy in more detail and apply. Please complete the application form. Your details will be sent to the Employer.
A plastering apprentice can be a really great opportunity if you want to become a plasterer. You will get the chance to learn the trade from the very start, after your apprenticeship you will be able to gain permanent employment – or go self-employed.
FUTURE PLASTERING LTD
Possible start date:
Apprentice Hospitality crew Member – McDonald’s
Every McDonald’s customer should have a brilliant experience each time they visit. As an Apprentice Crew Member, you will make it happen! Get trained to the highest standards in food prep and hygiene and achieve your L2 Standard in Hospitality.
Possible start date: