Posted On June 9, 2020
As you may be aware, this week marks Diabetes Week. This toolkit can be used throughout the week and also graphics from Diabetes UK.
You can also download extra national materials from the Public Health England Campaign Resource Centre, here: https://coronavirusresources.phe.gov.uk/nhs-resources-facilities/resources/open-for-business-diabetes/
NHS key Help Us Help You messages being promoted nationally during the week are:
- It’s important to attend your routine appointments. If you are concerned about your diabetes, don’t delay, contact your GP practice or diabetes team.
- Have the 4 Ts? It could be diabetes:
– Toilet – going to the toilet a lot?
– Thirsty – unable to quench your thirst?
– Tired – feeling more tired than usual?
– Thinner – losing weight?
Don’t delay, contact your GP practice or NHS 111.
If you feel this information may be relevant for any of your family, friends or participants, please pass this on.