Opportunity – Free Online Courses from the Construction Skills Certification Scheme
Posted On May 1, 2020
Thanks to Alex from Saltbox for sharing this information.
To apply for this course, you must
- Be currently unemployed
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have lived in the UK/EU for the last 3 years
You will also need to provide
- Valid ID document – birth certificate/passport
- Or for non-EU/UK passport holders – right to work documents
Proof of benefits
- Jobseekers allowance – Job Centre letter dated within past 3 months
- Universal Credit – Where you have recieved your first payment
Please click on this link to apply or go to http://www.freecscscourse.co.uk/ to find more information about what’s available if you are hoping to work in the construction industry.